Busan, The Great City by the Sea:
Busan is Korea’s largest port city filled with endless excitement and pleasant surprises. Every year, tens of thousands of visitors from all over the country and around the world flock to Haeundae, Songdo and Gwangalli Beaches to relax or to attend festivals. The city annually hosts the International Fireworks Festival and the Busan International Film Festival, while regularly holding various events at Centum City, the world’s largest department store. Other must-see tourist sites include Gamcheon Mural Village overlooking the sea, Yongdusan Park, Yonggungsa Temple on a cliff, and the renowned Jagalchi Market where a seafood feast awaits you And of course you can’t miss Busan’s special eateries such as Ssiat-hotteok and fresh seafood from Market.
- Immerse yourself in the trendiest city by the coast, Busan
- Discover the best local street food with the friendly local guide
- Explore the biggest fish market in Korea, Jagalchi market and sink your teeth into the fresh seafood.
- Enjoy the view from Gamcheon Mural Village overlooking the sea and learn how the village was formed
- A private vehicle(Maximum 10 people, a larger group may be charged extra for a bus)
- A passionate and experienced local English speaking guide for 7 hours
- Pick up and drop off service in Busan
- Travel expenses(gas, toll fees, parking fees etc.)
- Admissions(entrance fees of museum or palace)
- Foods(one full meal, street and market food, desserts, and tea)
- No tourist trap/no shopping
- A customized itinerary is available and extra may be incurred based on your requests
- 30% of deposit payment is required in advance